From the Host View, you can view or modify the group membership of an individual host. Use this option to open a window that displays a list of all groups to which the selected host belongs.
IP phones have a special group type and can only be added to IP phone groups. If you select an IP phone only IP Phone groups will be displayed.
- Select Hosts > Host View.
- To select host(s) with specific parameters use the custom filter to set the criteria.
- Click on a host to select it.
Right-click or click Options and select Group Membership. The Group Membership option displays only for registered hosts.
- The Group Membership view lists the available host groups and sub-groups. Sub-groups are displayed under their parent group or groups. A check next to a group name indicates that this host is contained in that group.
- To add the host to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To remove the host from a group, click to uncheck the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- Click OK to save your group selections.