From the user view window you can view or modify the group membership of an individual user. Use this option to open a window that displays a list of all groups to which the selected user belongs.
- Select Users > User View.
- Use the Quick Search or Custom Filter to locate the appropriate user(s).
- Click on a user to select it.
- Right-click or click Options and select Group Membership.
- The Group Membership view lists the available user groups and sub-groups. Sub-groups are displayed under their parent group or groups. A check next to a group name indicates that this user is contained in that group.
- To add the user to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To remove the user from a group, click to uncheck the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To create a missing group:
- Click Create Group.
- Enter a group name.
- If the new group should be a sub-group of an existing group, enable the Parent Group option and select the appropriate group from the list.
- Description is optional.
- Click OK to save the new group.
- Click OK.