The FortiGate Sessions page displays a list of sessions on your network. FortiNAC receives information about these sessions from FortiGate devices in the network when you configure firewall session polling. For more information, see Firewall session polling.
To view sessions, go to Hosts > FortiGate Sessions. To export this data in CSV, Excel, PDF, or RTF format, click the appropriate icon.
Use the Add Filter drop-down menu to select a filter type from the following options:
- Destination address
- Destination MAC address
- Destination port
- Source address
- Source MAC address
- Source port
- Enter a name or number for the filter.
- Use additional filters as required. You can only have one of each type of filter.
- Click Update.
Creating a device profiling rule
There are two methods to create a device profiling rule that matches any session in the list:
- Right-click the device and click Create Device Profiling Rule.
- Highlight the device and click Options > Create Device Profiling Rule.
Add Device Profiling Rule appears. Review the settings and click OK.
For more information, see Device profiler.
Deleting a session
There are two methods to delete a session from the list:
- Right-click the device and select Delete.
- Highlight the device and click Options > Delete.