Import from a .csv file
To import from a .csv file created in V4.1.1 or higher, see Import from a previous version for file format information.
- Click Hosts > Host View.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the .csv file containing the items to be imported.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click OK on the Import window.
- FortiNAC processes the import file and displays a list of records in the Import Results window. Verify that the data is displaying in the correct columns.
- Click OK to continue the import.
If the required columns are missing or data is not in the correct format, an error message is displayed and the import will not proceed.
If there are no issues with the data, a message is displayed indicating that the import is complete.