Th Scans panel displays information about recent scans.
This panel may display different data than Scan Results, because information in the panel is retrieved from a different database. The Scans panel is also not affected by the scheduled archive and purge of scans. For more information, see Scan results view .
Use the Chart drop-down list to switch between Scans Per Day, Scans Per Hour, and Total Scans.
Use the Show options to select which scans to display from the following options:
- Passed: Scans that ran and the host passed.
- Failed: Scans that ran and the host failed. This includes scans that are set to Failure Pending.
- Script Failed: Scan that tried to run but failed before determining the state of the host.
- Warning: Scan determined that the host failed the scan policy and an administrator received a warning.
Use Chart Type to select whether to display a Line or Stacked Bar chart.
To filter data, do the following:
- Click Set Filter.
If required, enable Type and select one of the following options:
- SMA: Scans performed by the Dissolvable Agent
- System: Scans performed by the system, based on the following scripts: ForceCSARescan, ForcePersistentAgent, PassAllClients, and FallAllClients.
- SMA Agent: Sans performed by the Persistent Agent
- Agent Monitor: Custom scans
- If required, enable Platform and select an operating system.
- If requred, enable Scan and select a scan by name.
- Click OK.
Filter options are saved for each administrator.