Host logging for agent security
Log files located on the host that include information pertaining to Agent Security will vary by platform.
For Windows, look in the Common Application Data directory at
Log files include:
- stderr.txt: output of stderr.
- stdout.txt: output of stdout.
- bndaemon_log.txt: Logged packets, same as pre-3.0.
For macOS, log messages are sent to the system log via the "debug" syslog priority.
- Messages display in console.log
For Linux, the log file is found at /var/log/bndaemon
- All logs are consolidated into this common file.
Time stamps included in the log file are displayed in UTC time. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is a high precision atomic time standard that corresponds roughly to Greenwich Mean Time.