The following list contains new and expanded features added in FortiNAC 8.7.0.
FortiNAC supports the following integrations:
- FortiAnalyzer - endpoint and network infrastructure reports
- Ability to send endpoint and infrastructure data to FortiAnalyzer (v6.2.2 and higher) in order to build reports. For details on using FortiAnalyzer, refer to the Fortinet Document Library.
- Fabric Connector - Corporate Security Fabric Protocol
- Ability to register FortiNAC in the Security Fabric Tree. This allows FortiNAC to be visible in the Security Fabric Topology view on FortiOS products. This function is configured under System > Settings > System Communication > Fortigate Telemetry.
Note: Requires FortiNAC appliances to be installed with licenses that include certificates. This type of license was introduced January 1st 2020.
- FortiGate VPN Support
- Control access to endpoints connecting remotely over FortiGate VPN sessions.
- FortiCare FDS Integration for Subscription SKU support and contract entitlement information
- License Information Dashboard Panel will display Entitlements. See section License Information for details.
- Profiling method for ONVIF protocol support
- Device Profiling method that determines whether or not an endpoint supports the ONVIF protocol. See section Adding a rule for details.
- Excluded MAC Address Ranges feature is removed from the GUI. Excluded Microsoft LLTD Addresses and Multicast Addresses is still supported.
Rest API enhancements made for later GUI re-write.