- Select Policy > Policy Configuration.
- Select Portal.
- Click Add or select an existing policy and click Modify.
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for this policy.
Select a User/Host Profile from the drop-down menu. You can use the icons next to the User/Host Profile field to add a new profile or modify the profile shown in the drop-down menu. Note that if you modify this profile, it is modified for all features that make use of the profile. Connecting hosts must match this user/host profile to be assigned the portal configuration specified in the next step.
User/host profiles for Portal Policies should contain some combination of connection location, host IP address, host MAC address or operating system as criteria for matching the connecting host. FortiNAC has no other information available at the time the host connects to the network and a portal must be assigned.
- Select a portal configuration from the drop-down menu. If the portal configuration you need is not shown, you must go to the portal content editor and create it before adding the Portal Policy. See Multiple portals.
- The Note field is optional.
- Click OK to save your Policy.