Use security management to set:
- The host name of the server for Persistent Agent communication.
- The Host group whose members receive the host name when they connect.
- Whether to require an adapter to be connected to a device managed by FortiNAC in order to communicate.
- Whether display notifications will be sent to the host.
- Header and footer text for the Persistent Agent authentication page.
- The amount of time that a CRL will be cached before retrieving a new CRL.
- Status messages in the message box on the user's desktop.
You can also enter text for other message windows generated during Registration or Scanning.
To access Persistent Agent security management, go to Policy > Persistent Agent Properties.
Configure security management properties
- Click System > Settings.
- Expand the Persistent Agent folder.
- Select Security Management from the tree.
- Use the information in the Security Management Settings table above to complete the fields.
- Click Save Settings.