Clear scanned hosts list
Under Remediation Configuration - Modify or View you have the option to clear the list of Scanned Hosts. This forces the hosts in the results list to be rescanned. You may clear the list immediately or schedule the list to be cleared at specific intervals. On the Modify Scan view:
- Click Now to clear the list immediately.
- Click Schedule to set the interval that the list will be cleared.
- Click Policy > Remediation Configuration.
- Click the radio button next to a scan to select it.
- Click Modify.
- Click Schedule.
- Enter the Schedule Interval (the number of minutes, hours, or days) that the scanned host list is to be cleared.
- Select the time increment from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Next Scheduled Time for the scan to run. The format for the entry is MM/DD/YY hh:mm AM/PM.
- Check the Pause option if you want to pause the scan until you run it manually from Scheduler. See Scheduler for more information. If you leave this option unchecked, the scan runs according to the parameters you entered.
- Click Apply.