Google Developer's Console
These instructions are current as of 10/18/2020. See https://developers.google.com/console/help/new/ for more information.
- Log into https://console.developers.google.com using the Google account that you wish to use for FortiNAC integration.
- Create a project (project number): https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787?hl=en&ref_topic=6158848
- Assign the project name.
Enter a unique project ID (e.g., FortiNAC<organization name>).
Note the project number, which is required during FortiNAC configuration.
Enable Google + API.
- Enable Google Cloud Messaging for Android API.
Configure 0Auth Client ID: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158849?hl=en&ref_topic=6262490
- Application Type, selection will be Web Application.
- Authorized Redirect URI: leave blank.
Note the Client ID, which is required during FortiNAC configuration. Be sure to use the Client ID associated with the web application you created.
Configure the Server API Keys: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158862?hl=en&ref_topic=6262490
- Enter the effective external IP address of FortiNAC, and then click Create.
Note the API Key, which is required during FortiNAC configuration.