The Views panel displays a list of links to other sections of the UI.
To configure this list:
- Select the tab to configure.
- To create a new tab, select New.
- To configure an existing tab, select it and click .
- Enter a Name for the tab.
- Set Display to either One Column or Two Columns. If you select one column, a definition for each link displays to the right of the link. If you select two columns, a definition for each link displays as a tool tip when you hover over the link.
- All Views shows available links and Current Views shows links that are shown in the tab. Use the arrows to move links between the two lists.
- Use the up and down arrows to change the order of the list, or click to sort links alphabetically.
- Click OK.