The OpenShift registry url is required to add the OpenShift registry to Container Protection.
- Log into RedHat OpenShift Container Platform as the administrator, go to Networking > Routes.
- Click the Project drop down menu to select the project that has the route to the registry, then make a note of the Location field (registry url):
Now go back to Container Protection to add the OpenShift registry.
- From the Container protection navigation menu, go to CONFIGURE > Registry.
- Click +ADD NEW drop down menu and select Openshift Container Registry.
- In Enter Openshift Container Registry url field, enter the registry url obtained earlier.
- Enter the Repository name to be added from Openshift Container Registry. This can be obtained through making a API
Getrequest with the registry url by adding /v2/catalog at the end.
- In Tag, specify one tag or use Regex. Leave it as blank to scan all images.
- In Cap, enter the maximum number of images to be imported.
- Click on +Add New Repository to add more repositories.
- Click the Select Openshift User drop down menu to select the Openshift user added in the Credential store.
- Click the Sacn Images in the following Kubernetes Cluster drop down menu to select a Kubernetes Cluster with Healthy status.
- Enter an unique Registry Name that will be shown in Container Protection.
- Click Add Registry to complete adding Openshift registry.
For example, if you specify 5, only the 5 latest images will be added.