- From the Container Protection navigation menu, go to Configure > Kubernetes Cluster.
- Click +ADD NEW to add a Kubernetes Cluster.
- Enter a Cluster Name to be shown in Container Protection, click Select Kubernetes Platform drop down menu and select AWS. Click Select Kubernetes Type drop down menu and select Self-Managed.
- Click and select the IAM role associated with the Kubernetes cluster. If you have not already done so, click Add New to add the AWS IAM role to the Credential Store first.
- Enter the region and the VPC ID instances in Kubernetes. If there are more than than one VPC, click +Add Another VPC ID to enter more VPC ID.
- If you have VPCs in another region, click +Add Another Region and VPC ID Group to add VPCs from another region.
- Select Automatic as the deployment method.
- Enter the Kubernetes EC2 instance info:
AWS region and EC2 instance can be obtained from AWS portal: EC2 Dashboard > Instances > Instance.