- Log into AWS with the administrator account.
- Navigate to IAM, go to Access Management > Roles.
- Click Create Role, while AWS Service is selected, select CloudFormation use case and click Next:.
- Search and select AdministratorAccess role, and click Next: Tags.
- Click Next: Review to continue to the last page.
- Enter a name for the role, click Create role to complete role creation.
Once the Administrator role is created, it can be selected in "IAM role" in Configure Stack Option page of CloudFormation.