- From the Container Protection navigation menu, go to Configure > Credential Store.
- Click on the top right corner +ADD NEW drop down menu button and select Openshift User Credential.
- Fill in a Credential Name of your choice.
- Enter the Cluster API Address obtained from Openshift Account Configuration.
- Click Select Openshift Version drop down menu to select the Openshift version of the cluster.
- Enter the Service Account Token obtained from Openshift Account Configuration.
- Click Add Openshift User to add the Openshift account.
- Once the Openshift account is validated, you are able to proceed to add Openshift registry/repository.
Check the box if the Cluster API link is publicly accessible.
After you have added the Openshift credential, continue to Configure > Registry to add Openshift registry.