Compliance Collection is used to monitor specific data pattern using compliance policies. Another option to setup compliance collection is to create a custom compliance collection. The benefit of using a custom compliance collection is it can be used on any supported compliance policy. To setup custom compliance collection, first create a new compliance collection with the file collection, then configure the associated compliance policy by adding the compliance collection.
- Go to Policy > Compliance from navigation menu.
- In Compliance Collection section, click +Create New.
- Give a name for the compliance collection: "John compliance collection".
- Click Associate with Data Pattern drop down menu and click select All to select all DLP data patterns.
- Click Associate with File Collection drop down menu and select "John File" file collection. (This will search all the files in the file path in the file collection)
- Click Crew New Compliance Collection to finish.
- Go to a Compliance Policy in Policy > Compliance, then select HIPPA tab.
- Click to expand the HIPPA - Access to EPHI Data compliance policy.
- Click on Compliance Collection drop down menu and select "John Compliance Collection".
- Click Save Changes to finish adding the compliance collection to the policy.
Now the compliance policy, HIPPA - Access to EPHI Data will monitor the file path associated in the custom compliance collection.