Use the following steps to check if your account has the Super Admin role:
- Log into Google Admin with your Google Workspace account credentials.
- In the upper-left corner, click the navigation menu , and select Directory > Users.
- Click on the user account of interest.
- Scroll down to the Admin roles and privileges section, click the expand button.
- In the Roles section, make sure that the Super Admin role has been assigned. If not, assign the Super Admin role by clicking on the toggle switch button.