Once you have all the configurations in place, you can click Next on FortiCWP to install Google Cloud using the following steps:
- In User Email field, enter your email address which you used to create the service account.
- In Service Account ID field, enter the ID of your service account. Your service account ID should end in ".gserviceaccount.com".
- Give the Google Cloud account an account name on FortiCWP in Name this Account field. (optional)
- For Upload Service Account Private Key, click Choose to browse and upload your service account's private key (i.e., a JSON file), then click OK.
- Click Add Google Cloud Account button to complete authentication.