Traffic Group lets you create a group of IP addresses to monitor the network traffic for both Workload Protection and Container Protection.
Workload Protection - The traffic between the Traffic Group IP addresses and cloud resources can be viewed in Traffic
Container Protection - The traffic between the Traffic Group IP addresses and the clusters added to Container Protection can be viewed in Container Traffic
Follow the steps below to create Traffic Group:
- Click +Create New from the top right corner.
- Give the Traffic Group an unique name.
- Fill in the IP Address, Mask, and Port Number/Range.
- Click +Add New to add more IP Address.
- Click Create New Traffic Group to finish.
The IP records show the IP addresses that are being monitored.