- Log into AWS as an account user of the Kubernestes cluster.
- Go to Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) > Clusters, then click on the Cluster name that will be added to Container Protection.
- Click on Configuration > Networking tab, then click Manage networking.
- Select Public or Public and private, click Advanced Settings drop down menu, then click Add Source.
- In the CIDR block enter the Container Protection IP to gain access to the Kubernetes cluster API.
- In Kubernetes CLI command line, use the following command to check the IP has access to the Kubernetes API:
Container Protection IP:
United States: 184.108.40.206
European Union: 220.127.116.11
Enter the single IP as 18.104.22.168/32 with CIDR conversion in CIDR block . For more info please see CIDR to IPv4 Address Range Utility Tool.
kubectl get nodes
Note: If the IP is not within the Kubernetes API server endpoint, the CLI command will show as the following: