Docker Hub Collaborators allow a user to share repository access by creating a collaborator.
Note: The collaborator that is entitled with access to the repository must be the one that is added to the Credential Store.
Follow the steps below to create collaborators:
- Log into Docker Hub with your user account.
- From the top menu, click on Repositories.
- Click on the user account drop down menu and select your account.
- Select and click on the repository that you want to share access.
- In the Repositories page, select the Collaborators tab.
- Type the user account that you want to share the repository access with, and press +.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each repository that you want to share access.
Now the repositories can be added to Container Protection through the collaborator's account.
Continue to Add Docker Hub Registry to finish adding Docker Hub registry.