Add Reader, Owner, or User Access Administrator role to the Subscription that is going to be added Container Protection. (Only one role is required) The purpose is to provide Container Protection with read access to the resources under the Subscription.
- Search and click on Subscriptions.
- Click on the Subscription that is going to be used on Container Protection.
- In the Subscription menu, click on Access control (IAM).
- Click on + Add and select Add role assignment.
- In Add role assignment drop down menu, click on Select a role and select Reader, Owner, or User Access Administrator.
- Leave Assign access to as "User, group, or service principal".
- In Select field, search and select a member (user account) that will be associated with the role.
- Click Save to finish creating the subscription role.
Note: If you want to select User Access Administrator, please complete Add User Access Administrator Role to Multiple Azure Subscriptions (optional) to make User Access Administrator as an available option in Add role assignment.
|The user account should have a Global Administrator role, Application Administrator + Global Reader roles, or Cloud Application Administrator + Global Reader roles,|