- From the Container Protection navigation menu, go to Configure > Kubernetes Cluster.
- Click +ADD NEW to add a Kubernetes Cluster.
- Enter a Cluster Name to be shown in Container Protection, click Select Kubernetes Platform drop down menu and select Google Cloud. Click Select Kubernetes Type drop down menu and select Self-Managed.
- Enter the Zone and VPC network related to the VM instance from the Google Cloud project. VM instance details page can be viewed by searching for VM instances and clicking on the virtual machine.
- Click +Add Another VPC Network if there is another virtual machine under the same zone but different VPC network. Click Add Another Zone and VPC Network Group if there are VMs from different Zone.
- Click Select Google OAuth drop down menu and select a Google OAuth that has been registered with Credential Store.
- Click Add Kubernetes Cluster to add the Kubernetes Cluster.
Enter the Google Cloud Project ID. Google Cloud project ID can be obtained by clicking on Select A Project drop down menu.
You will be prompt to manually deploy Kubernetes Agent controller to the Kubernetes Cluster, follow the rest of the instructions in Deploy Kubernetes Agent Controller.