In User Management, any FortiCWP user with Global Admin Profile can assign profile to another user within the same organization.
- Click on Global Settings at the top right corner.
- Click on User Management from the Global Settings navigation menu.
- Locate the user to assign profile, and click the Action button .
- Click on Assign Profile drop down menu to select profile(s), multiple profiles can be selected per user.
- Click Select Primary Profile drop down menu to select a primary profile.
- Click Save Changes to complete.
(A user can have a maximum of 5 profiles)
(The Primary Profile determines which profile will be selected when the user log into FortiCWP).