Storage Guardian offers monitoring and protection for cloud storage buckets/containers based on the quantity of data(TB) stored on the buckets/containers.
- Requires Workload Guardian to be active and running on the same cloud account.
- Requires total selected storage buckets/containers data size be less than total licensed storage size.
- Storage Guardian Basic cannot be combined with Advance license.
- When licensed storage usage reaches 100% usage, new files will not be monitored. Existing files will continue to be monitored and protected.
- In case where license storage usage exceeded by 110%, this is considered as over protecting, monitoring will be stopped.
- When Workload Guardian is disabled, Storage Guardian will also stop monitoring on the same cloud account.
- Free up licensed storage space to bring usage under 100% by disabling storage buckets/containers from the list of monitored storage buckets/containers. Requires 24 hours to release space.
- Purchase more seats by renewing license.
Note: removing storage buckets/containers from the cloud storage host will not free up licensed storage space as FortiCWP still retain historical logs and activity of storage data removed from host.
|For details on freeing up Storage Guardian license space usage, please refer to Free Up Storage Guardian License Seat Space.|