- From the Container protection navigation menu, go to CONFIGURE > Registry.
- Click +ADD NEW drop down menu and select Google Container Registry.
- Enter the Google Registry url following the tips below.
- In Repository field, enter the project/repository name to be added from Google Container Registry.
- In Tag, enter '.*' to include all images in the repository or specify the images by separating them with comma.
- In Cap, enter the maximum number of images to be imported.
- Click on +Add New Repository to add more repositories.
- Click Select Google Service Account drop down menu to select the Google account added earlier.
- Click Scan Images in the following Kubernetes Cluster drop down menu to select the a Kubernetes Cluster with Healthy status.
- Enter an unique Registry Name that will be shown in Container Protection.
- Click Add Registry to complete adding registry.
Log into your Google Cloud account and access Google Container Registry (https://console.cloud.google.com/gcr/). Once you are in Container Registry page, the Host Name column is the Google Registry url. Use the host name and enter in the field Enter Google Registry url. Keep a record of the repository name.
The project ID can be obtained from Google Cloud console project selection page as below.
For example, the project/repository name of this repository would be "testgcp-198717/cad-site".
For example, image1, image2, image3, etc.
For example, if you specify 5, only the 5 latest images will be added.