Before getting started to add AWS account, there are 4 types of permissions to be granted to FortiCWP to add the AWS account, consider adding the optional permissions or only the required ones that best fits the need of your organization. For more details, see AWS Permission and Resource Requirements
- From the FortiCWP navigation pane, go to Admin > Account, click +Add New.
- Select AWS as the cloud platform, and Add 1 Account Automatically as the method, then click Add New Cloud Account.
- Enter the AWS Account ID and give a name for the account. In Select Permission section, select optional permissions to be granted to FortiCWP as needed.
- In CloudTrail section, select "Yes" to allow FortiCWP to create a CloudTrail for the account or "No" if you already created one.
- Click Next to continue to the next page.
- Click Go to AWS CloudFormation Guide to be re-directed to AWS CloudFormation guide to create AWS stack and cloutrail.
- A new page will pop up with AWS CloudFormation Guide, click Next at the bottom of each page until the last page, and click Create Stack.
- Refresh the stack status page until the FortiCWP stack status shows "CREATE_COMPLETE".
- Go back to FortiCWP add account page, and click Add AWS Account to complete.