When selecting cluster resources, make sure to select the corresponding resources under the same platform to enable access to the same cluster data.
For example, when the registry and image located in Google Container Registry is selected to be added to the resource group, then the credential of the Google service account need to be added in the same resource group to enable access to the cluster data.
- Go to ADMIN > Resource Group from Container Protection navigation menu.
- Click +Create New to create a new resource group.
- Give a Resource Group Name and Description(optional) for the resource group.
- In Add Cluster section, select By Rule Matching.
- In Cluster Name field, enter a regex to filter the clusters or leave it as blank to match all clusters.
- Click See Matched Account to verify the clusters to be added.
- Repeat step#4-6 for Credential, Registry and Image, and Jenkins Server sections.
- Click Create Resource Group to finish.
For example, enter .* to add all clusters.