- From the Container protection navigation menu, go to CONFIGURE > Registry.
- Click +ADD NEW drop down menu and select Amazon ECR.
- Enter the Amazon ECR Registry url from the list of repositories following the tips below.
- Enter the name of the Repository to be added from AWS Container Registry or use Regex.
- In Tag, specify one tag or use Regex. Leave it as blank to scan all images.
- In Cap, enter the maximum number of images to be imported.
- Click on +Add New Repository to add more repositories.
- Click on Select IAM role drop down menu and select the AWS IAM role credential that was added to the Credential Store.
- Click on Scan Images in the following Kubernetes drop down menu and select a Kubernetes controller with Healthy status.
- Enter an unique Registry Name that will be shown in Container Protection.
- Click Add Registry to complete adding registry.
Log into AWS and search for Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) and navigate to Amazon ECR > Repositories, copy the url to be added and remove the repository name.
For example, if the url is "
677383217454.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/autotest_poc", then the registry url would be "
For example, if you specify 5, only the 5 latest images will be added.