Compliance report are automatically generated in monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. You may also customized a time frame to generate compliance reports. HIPAA, GDPR, SOX-COBIT, and PCI are in zip format while ISO 27001 and NIST800 reports are in PDF.
|The prerequisite to generate Compliance report is to enable and configure Compliance policies required by your organization. For more details on configuring Compliance policies, please refer to Policy Configuration|
- Go to Report > Compliance from FortiCWP navigation pane.
- Click on filter to filter generated reports by Report Types (HIPAA, PCI, SOX-COBIT, and etc.) or a Scheduled Period (Monthly, Quarterly, and etc.).
- Click on Action button to download the desired report.
- Click on Generate in the top of the Compliance page.
- Select a report type.
- Select a time frame that is within 90 days from the current day.
- Click Generate Compliance Report to generate the report.
- The report will be generated with your user name, report type, and date range as the file title.
For example, a PCI compliance report with a date range of 3/1/2020 to 3/14/2020 will be " 'User Name' PCI Compliance Report Mar 14 00:00:00 - Mar 14 23:59:59 UTC. zip".