FortiCWP offers an API-based approach. It monitors Azure Cloud activity by using Web notification and by pulling data directly from Azure Cloud via the RESTful API. Authentication is done through OAuth2.0. FortiCWP uses access token to generate API queries.
- Log into FortiCWP with your account.
- From the navigation pane, go to Admin > Account.
- In Cloud Account Management tab, click +Add New
- Select Microsoft Azure sign and click Add New Cloud Account.
- Follow the instructions in Add Microsoft Azure Account to configure the Azure account before adding the account to FortiCWP.