- From the Container Protection navigation menu, go to Configure > Credential Store.
- Click on the top right corner +ADD NEW drop down menu button and select AWS IAM Role.
- Enter a Credential Name, AWS Account ID, click IAM Role Creation Method drop down menu and choose "Automatically", then click Next Step.
- There is a summary associated in creating the IAM role through CloudFormation. Click Go to AWS CloudFormation Guide, a new tab will open to AWS CloudFormation guide.
- Go through CloudFormation guide by clicking Next to every page until the last page.
- At Create Stack page, scroll down to acknowledge on creating IAM resources, then click Create Stack.
- In AWS Stacks you can see the stack creation status, wait until the stack creation is completed.
- Return to the Container Protection tab and click Add IAM-Role to finish adding the AWS IAM role.
- A validation message will be appear showing that the AWS IAM role is successfully added to Container Protection.
Note: If the AWS account you are using is not an administrator, in Configure Stack Option page, select an administrator role under Permissions > IAM role.