You can import a configuration file into the FortiManager repository.
You can only import a configuration file that is downloaded from the FortiManager repository, otherwise the import fails.
- Go to the device database. See Displaying the device database.
- In the device database, go to Dashboard > Summary.
- Locate the Configuration and Installation widget.
- In the Total Revisions row, click the Revision History button.
The Configuration Revision History dialog box is displayed.
- Right-click a revision and select Import Revision.
- Click Browse and locate the revision file, or drag and drop the file onto the dialog box.
- If the file is encrypted, select File is Encrypted, and type the password.
- Click OK.