You can import AP profiles and FortiSwitch templates using the Import configuration wizard. In order to import AP profile and FortiSwitch templates, central management must be enabled for the chosen ADOM.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Table View from the dropdown menu.
- In the tree menu, click the device group name. The devices in the group are displayed in the content pane.
- Right-click a device, and select Import Configuration.
The Import Device dialog box is displayed.
- Select Import AP Profiles or FortiSwitch Templates, and click Next.
The next screen is displayed.
- Select the access point and FortiSwitch profiles you want to import.
In the AP profile list and FortiSwitch template list, you can keep or change the default names.
- Click Next to begin the import process.
On the next page, the import progress bar is displayed along with any errors or warnings resulting from the import process.
- After the import has successfully completed, imported AP profiles and FortiSwitch templates are visible in AP Manager > WiFi Profiles > AP Profile and FortiSwitch Manager > FortiSwitch Templates respectively.