In Table View when Display Device/Group tree view in Device Manager is enabled, the left tree menu displays devices under device groups, and you can right-click devices and access menu options.
By default, device group tree menu is enabled, and devices are displayed in the following groups in the tree menu:
- Managed FortiGate
- Logging Devices, if FortiAnalyzer Features are enabled
- Unauthorized Devices, if any unauthorized devices are present in the root ADOM
If you have created custom device groups, the custom groups and the devices they contain are displayed in the left tree menu too. See Device groups.
The following table identifies what menu options you can access when you right-click a device in the left tree menu:
Right-Click Menu Options
|Managed Devices and custom groups||
- Enable device groups:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Advanced Settings.
- Beside Display Device/Group tree view in Device Manager, select Enable, and click Apply.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Table View from the dropdown menu.
In the left tree menu, devices are displayed under device groups.
- In the left tree menu, right-click a device to access menu options.