Proxy auto-configuration (PAC) policies are only available in FortiProxy ADOMs. See FortiProxy ADOMs.
For more information on configuring a PAC policy, see the FortiProxy Administration Guide on the Fortinet Document Library.
You must enable the visibility of this feature in Policy & Objects before it can be configured. To toggle feature visibility, go to Policy & Objects > Tools > Feature Visibility, and add or remove a checkmark for the corresponding feature.
- Ensure that you are in a FortiProxy ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- Select Firmware Visibility from the Tools dropdown, and add a check mark next to the PAC Policy type.
- In the tree menu for the policy package in which you will be creating the new policy, select PAC Policy.
- Click Create New.
- Enter the following information:
Enter a policy ID or leave the field as the default to automatically assign a policy ID.
Enable or Disable the policy.
Select the original address.
Source Address IPv6
Optionally, provide the source IPv6 address.
Select the destination address.
PAC File Name
The name of the PAC file.
Optionally, provide comments.
PAC File Content
Enter the PAC file content.
For more information, see the FortiProxy Administration Guide on the Fortinet Document Library.
- Click OK to create the policy. You can select to enable or disable the policy in the right-click menu. When disabled, a disabled icon will be displayed in the Seq.# column to the left of the number. By default, policies will be added to the bottom of the list, but above the implicit policy.