In the device database, the Dashboard menu contains several dashboards, and each dashboard contains several widgets. You can create custom dashboards and change the dashboard layout.
- Go to the device database. See Displaying the device database.
- From the more options icon for the Dashboard menu, select Create New .
Hover your cursor next to the Dashboard to display the more options icon.
The Create New Dashboard pane is displayed.
- In the Dashboard Name field, type a name, and click OK.
The dashboard is created, and the Add Dashboard Widget pane is displayed.
- Select widget(s) to add them to the dashboard, and click Close.
The widgets are added to the dashboard.
- Click Grid Layout, to change the dashboard layout to one, two, or three columns, or to fit the content.
- (Optional) Click the more options icon for the custom dashboard to Rename, Remove, or Refresh the dashboard.
You cannot remove the Summary, Resource Usage, and Network Monitors dashboards.
You cannot remove the default dashboard widgets.