Configure SD-WAN rules for WAN links by specifying the required network parameters.
- Go to the device database. See Displaying the device database.
- In the device database, go to System > SD-WAN.
The SD-WAN pane opens.
- In the SD-WAN Rules section, click Create New.
The Create New SD-WAN Rule dialog-box opens.
- Configure the options, and click OK to create the new SD-WAN rule.
Starting in FortiManager 7.2.0, you can configure application categories as a destination. The application category field uses the default internet service database (ISDB) categories received from FortiGuard. For more information about the options, see SD-WAN rules.
- Click Apply to save the SD-WAN settings.