FortiSwitch devices can be authorized and deauthorized from the Managed Switches pane, or from the Edit Managed FortiSwitch pane (see Editing switches).
- In the tree menu, select a FortiGate that contains the unauthorized FortiSwitch devices, or select Managed FortiGate to list all of the switches.
- In the legend for the Status chart, click Unauthorized. The unauthorized FortiSwitch devices are displayed in the content pane.
- Select the switches and either click Authorize in the toolbar, or right-click and select Authorize.
- Select OK in the confirmation dialog box to authorize the selected devices.
- In the tree menu, select a FortiGate that contains the FortiSwitch devices to be deauthorized
- Select the FortiSwitch devices and either click Deauthorize in the toolbar, or right-click and select Deauthorize.
- Select OK in the confirmation dialog box to deauthorize the selected devices.