Customizing the monitors dashboard
You can add any widget to a custom or predefined dashboard. You can also move, resize, or remove widgets. You cannot rename or delete a predefined dashboard. To reset a predefined dashboard to its default settings, open the dashboard and click Edit Layout > Reset Layout.
To create a dashboard:
- In FortiView, click the menu icon for Custom Views.
Mouse-over Custom Views to display the menu icon.
- From the shortcut menu, click Create New.
- Specify the Name and whether you want to create a blank dashboard or use a template.
If you select From Template, specify which predefined dashboard you want to use as a template.
- Click OK. The new dashboard appears in the tree menu.
- Select widgets to include on the dashboard, and click Save Changes.
To add a widget:
- Select the predefined or custom dashboard where you want to add a widget.
- Click Add Widget to see a list of available widgets. Select the widget(s) you would like to add.
- When you have finished adding widgets, click Save Changes to close the Add Widget pane.