This option allows you to place devices and ports into one of the following system access groups: Forced Registration, Forced Authentication, Forced Remediation, Dead End and Role-Based Access. See Forced registration group for instructions on using the Forced Registration groups. For all other groups, continue with this set of instructions.
- Log into your administrator account.
- Click Network Devices > Topology.
- Right-click the Customer Icon and select Control Access.
- The Control Access screen opens with a list of all of the containers and devices. Click Expand All.
- In the Type field select the system access group to which you would like to add selected devices and containers. Options include: Authentication, Remediation, Dead End or Role-Based Access. When a Remediation group is created it enables the Quarantine VLAN switching option under System > Settings > Control > Quarantine.
- From the Containers and Devices list, select the components for which you want to enforce access control. You can click Select All or select individual containers and devices. Click Next.
- The Control Access Network Summary window displays showing you the access control status of the containers and devices you selected.