If a configuration is in use by another feature in FortiNAC, it cannot be deleted. A dialog displays with a list of the features in which the configuration is used. Remove the association between the configuration and other features before deleting the configuration.
- Click Policy > Policy Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, select Endpoint Compliance.
- Click on the + sign next to Endpoint Compliance to open it.
- Select Configuration from the menu on the left.
- Select the configuration to be removed.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm that you wish to remove the configuration.