- Click System > Settings.
- Expand the Authentication folder.
- Select Google from the tree.
- Enter the Client ID obtained during Google Authentication configuration. See Google Developer's Console.
Click Add to enter the domains that will have access to the network.
It is not recommended that you use a common domain name, such as "google.com", because this will allow anyone with a generic Google account to have access to your network.
In addition, add the following domains to the Allowed Domains list. These domains will allow access in isolation in order to authenticate through Google:
- Click Save Settings.
- Click System > Portal Configuration.
- Expand the Global folder.
- Select Settings from the tree.
- Select Google from the Standard User Login Type drop-down menu to enable Google to be the default login type for standard users.
- Click Apply.
The Google Sign In button will appear on the portal when the user accesses the network.