This dashboard panel displays a list of links to "Views" used to access and modify system data. For example, clicking Host View allows you to view and manage a list of existing Hosts. This panel is configurable. Definitions of the links display either in the right hand column for the single column configuration or in a tool tip triggered by hovering over the link in the two column configuration. The first time the Views Panel is displayed, all possible links are included.
Configure the panel
You can configure the Views panel to display links to the menu options from the Menu bar. You can break the list of links up into multiple tabs or keep everything on the Main tab.
- On the View Panel, select the tab to be configured.
To create a new tab, select New. The Configure Window displays.
- To configure an existing tab, select it and click the Configuration button at the top of the panel. The Configure window displays.
- Click the Name field to create or edit the name for the tab.
- In the Display section select either One Column or Two Columns. If you display links in one column, a definition for each link displays to the right of the link. If you display links in two columns, a definition for each link displays as a tool tip when you hover over the link.
- The All Views list displays a list of possible links to views within FortiNAC. Use the arrows to move selected links into or out of the Current Views section. Links displayed in Current Views are included in the Views Panel.
- To change the display order of your links, select a link in the Current Views list and click the up and down arrows.
- Click the AZ button to sort links alphabetically.
- Click OK to save changes to the selected Views tab.