Modify a group
Modify a group by adding additional items to the group or removing members from the group. Group description, Days Valid and Days Inactive can also be modified.
- Select System > Groups.
- Select the group.
- Click the Modify button at the bottom of the window.
- If this is a host group, Days Valid and Days Inactive can be modified. See Aging out host or user records before modifying these numbers.
- To remove items from the group, Ctrl-click items in the Selected Members panel, then click the left arrow button.
- To modify subgroups, click the Groups tab and check or uncheck groups in the displayed list.
- To add members to the group, Ctrl-click items in the All Objects panel, then click the right arrow button.
- When you have selected all the members that are to be part of the group, click OK.