Custom scan options - scan level
Custom scans can be enabled for a regular scan. When a host is checked for compliance with the regular scan, the custom scan is also checked. Before adding a Custom Scan to a security scan you must create the custom scan. See Windows, macOS, or Linux.
To enable a Custom scan for a security scan:
- Click Policy > Policy Configuration.
- In the menu on the left click the + sign next to Endpoint Compliance to open it.
- Click the Scans option to select it.
- Modify the scan that will use this custom scan.
- Click either the Windows, the macOS, or the Linux tab.
- Select Custom from the drop-down menu at the top of the window.
- Select the check box next to the Custom Scan for the security scan.
- Click OK to save your changes.