Modify admin profiles for administrator users
- Log into your administrator account.
- Click Users > Admin Profiles.
- Select the administrator profile and click Modify.
- Enter the amount of time needed to elapse without any activity in the user interface before the user is logged out.
- Select the Landing Page for the administrator user from the drop-down list.
- Click OK to save.
If you modify an Admin Profile, the changes apply to all administrative accounts it is attached to, including those created before you modified the profile. Changes do not take effect until the associated Administrative Users log out of FortiNAC and log in again.