Modify admin profiles
- Log into your administrator account.
- Click Users > Admin Profiles.
- A list of existing profiles is displayed.
- Select a profile and click Modify. Refer to Add an admin profile for settings.
- Change the information and click OK to save.
If you modify an Admin Profile, the changes apply to all administrative accounts it is attached to, including those created before you modified the profile. Changes do not take effect until the associated Administrative Users log out of FortiNAC and log in again
The Modify Admin Profile window can also be accessed from the Admin Users View by clicking on the profile link associated with each Admin user.