You may copy a user, save it under another name, and use it as the basis for a new user.
- Log into your administrator account.
- Click Users > Admin Users.
- The Admin Users window opens with a list of current users.
- Select the user and click, Copy.
In the User ID window displayed, enter an alphanumeric ID for the new Admin user and click OK. As you enter the User ID, the network user database is checked to see if there is a current user with the same ID and a drop-down list of matching users is displayed. If you enter an ID that already exists as a regular network user, the network user and the Admin user become the same person with a single account.
This allows you to give administrator privileges to a network user to help with some administrative tasks.
- Change the name of the user, or other information and parameters.
- Click OK.